For all the chocolate lovers out there, enjoy these chocolate recipes and indulge away in sweet and savoury! 🍫
Photo credits: taste & tell
CHOCOLATE BERRIES SMOOTHIE
- Combine the soy milk, frozen berries and bananas, cocoa powder in a blender.
2. Process until creamy.
3. Add raspberries, blackberries and strawberries as toppings (optional)!
1 cup soy milk
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 cup frozen bananas
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Fresh raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F (160°C for fan forced).
2. Spray a 20cm/ 8" square tin with coconut oil and line with baking/ parchment paper with overhang.
3. Place unsalted butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl, microwave in 30 second bursts (longer if it requires) until melted. Stir until smooth.
4. Add sugar and vanilla, mix, then add eggs and mix well until smooth and molten.
5. Add flour, cocoa powder and salt and stir until smooth. Stir in chopped dark chocolate and pour into pan.
6. Bake 24 minutes for really gooey in the centre, 28 minutes for fudgey but still very moist or 32 minutes for moist fudge-cake-like.
7. If you didn't use the extra chocolate for stirring in, reduce cook time by 2 minutes.
8. Rest for 10 minutes before lifting out of the pan. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting. Store in an airtight container for 4 days or freeze for 3 months.
200g unsalted butter
200g dark chocolate chips
175g raw sugar, loosely packed
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
75g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
180g dark chocolate block/bar (optional), chopped into chunks rather than shards
Photo credits: recipetineats
Photo credits: Food Network
CHOCOLATE POTATO CHIPS
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave.
2. Dip each chip two-thirds of the way into the melted chocolate, then set on waxed paper and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt.
3. Allow to sit at room temperature until the chocolate is totally set, about 2 hours, or in the fridge for 15 minutes if you need to hasten it along.
12 ounces good-quality melting chocolate
24 potato chips (dig out the whole ones)
Sea salt, to taste