Perfect for one
- Comté cheese, Cheddar cheese & Edam cheese (1 slice of each)
- 2 slices of Sourdough bread
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Sandwich Press
- Cut the sourdough loaf to make two slices of bread
- Spread the butter on both sides of the sourdough and then place the cheese on one slice of bread.
- Season the inside of the sandwich with salt and pepper and put the sandwich back together.
- Place the cheese sandwich into the sandwich press and cook for 5-10 mins until golden.
|Our famous sourdough||Le Gall unsalted butter||Cheddar Cheese|