Marou & Cacao Hunters Chocolate Recipes
(A Little Farms Chefs Exclusive)
Love chocolate and need more in your life? Well you're in luck! Luckily our Little Farms chefs have created 5 chocolate recipes using two of our favourite chocolates, Marou and Cacao Hunters. Each recipe has all natural ingredients that can be found in our Little Farms grocery.
RECIPE #1: CACAO HUNTERS MILK CHOCOLATE MUFFIN
To all the muffin top lovers out there!
- Melt butter, add 53% Cacao Hunters Milk Chocolate and mix until chocolate melts.
2. Mix eggs, milk, sunflower oil, melted butter with chocolate, salt, brown sugar and castor sugar.
3. Sieve cake flour, Marou Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder into the mix and mix well.
4. Add Marou Chocolate Nibs into the mix and mix well.
5. Put into the oven and bake for 40mins at 190°C.
120g Sunflower Oil
150g Brown Sugar
150g Castor Sugar
920g Cake Flour
80g Marou Cocoa Powder
45g Baking Powder
200g Unsalted Butter
150g 53% Cacao Hunters Milk Chocolate
500g Marou’s Cacao Nibs
RECIPE #2: MAROU SEA SALT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Sea Salt Goodness!
- Mix soft butter and sugar together.
2. Add bi-carbonate of soda, cocoa powder and pastry flour
into the mix.
3. Shape the dough into 60gm ball and flatten into cookie shape.
4. Lastly, sprinkle sea salt onto the cookies and bake for
30mins at 190°C.
500g Unsalted Butter
500g Brown Sugar
20g Bi-Carbonate of Soda
180g Marou’s Cacao Powder
700g Pastry Flour
25g Sea Salt Flakes
RECIPE #3: MAROU TRIPLE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE
What doesn't go well with truffle?
- Beat egg yolk and 250g sugar well.
2. Beat egg white and 240g sugar till fluffy.
3. Mix (1) and (2), sieved pastry flour, corn flour and cocoa
powder and fold the mix until combined.
4. Melt butter, add into the mix and fold till combined.
5. Lay the mix into a tray (at least 1cm tray) and bake for 8mins at 220°C.
1. Add whipping cream and trimoline into a pot and bring to boil.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl, add milk chocolate, dark chocolate and mix till chocolate melts.
3. Let the mixture cool down till warm temperature then add butter into the mixture and mix till combined.
4. Put the chocolate ganache into chiller for 1 hour before use.
470g Egg Yolk
250g Castor Sugar
500g Egg White
240g Castor Sugar
100g Pastry Flour
100g Corn Flour
110g Marou’s Cacao Powder
225g Unsalted Butter
220g Whipping Cream
20g Trimoline (Optional can use Glucose)
150g Cacao Hunter’s 53% Milk Chocolate Couverture
50g Marou 65% Dark Chocolate Couverture
70g Unsalted Butter
RECIPE #4: MAROU DARK & WHITE CHOCOLATE SCONE
- Mix all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, brown sugar and salt.
2. Add butter, milk and mix till combined.
3. Add dark chocolate nib, white chocolate nib into the mixture and mix well.
4. Shape the scone at 120g and bake for 20mins at 200°C.
200g Pastry Flour
25g Whole meal Flour
5g Baking Powder
60g Brown Sugar
65g Unsalted Butter
70g Marou’s Cacao Nibs
70g White Chocolate Nibs
RECIPE #5: CACAO HUNTERS MILK CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE
Pound for pound a winner!
- Beat butter, icing sugar and salt until fluffy.
2. Add milk, egg yolk, whole egg and sunflower oil into mixture and fold.
3. Add flour, ground almond, baking powder and cocoa powder into mixture and mix.
4. Beat egg white and sugar till fluffy and firm.
5. Crush milk chocolate into small bite size.
6. Slowly add beaten egg white into mixture and fold till mixed and add crushed chocolate.
7. Bake for 1 hour at 160°C.
183g Unsalted Butter
216g Icing Sugar
223g Ground Almond
80g Egg Yolk
40g Whole Egg
33g Sunflower Oil
80g Pastry Flour
20g Marou’s Cocoa Powder
3g Baking Powder
120g Egg White
50g Castor Sugar
150g Cacao Hunters 53% Milk Chocolate