Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola 300g
Bliss Fit Food Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola 300g
At Bliss Fit Foods, they create, make and deliver a range of delicious and wholesome foods using only premium, natural wholefood ingredients.
They are committed to sourcing their ingredients responsibly, and they handcraft their wholesome ranges of foods that are raw, vegan, and free from gluten, refined sugar, additives & preservatives.
Eating this sweet treat will not leave you feeling guilty afterwards. This Bliss Fit Food Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola will satisfy your craving for something chocolicious while also giving your body nutrition. The activated and raw granola with a cluster of buckwheat, coconut and activated nuts and seeds will deliver so many texture. Full of wonderful spices like cinammon and nutmeg that will bring you right back to your childhood.
Ingredients: Buckwheat*, sunflower seeds*, dates, pumpkin seeds*, coconut, almonds*, cashew*, organic cacao powder, organic chia seeds*, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in the Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic raw cacao powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Healthy fats gives you a feeling of fullness, while also providing omega fatty acids that help heart and brain function.
– Cacao is very different to cocoa. Raw cacao powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). Cocoa powder is from raw cacao that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.
– Raw cacao powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds, and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate and more than 20 times that of blueberries.
– Cinnamon provides high amounts of calcium, fiber and manganese and may help lower blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is also a rich source of antioxidants.
Product of Australia..