Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Using only Australian Grown Certified Organic Soybeans to make our premium quality Organic Firm Tofu ensures organic integrity and a naturally full flavoured, more nutritious tofu. Our Certified Organic Soy Beans are sourced from the farming regions of inland southern Qld and the Riverina region that extends from inland northern Victoria up to the southern half of inland NSW.
- Tofu is low in fat, calories and cholesterol. It is also an excellent source of high quality protein
- With anti-oxidants tofu has been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of cardio vascular disease
- Tofu one of the few plant based proteins that contain all of the essential amino acids we need to stay healthy.
- Studies suggest that high intake of soy-based products also prevents breast cancer, osteoporosis.
Organic Soybeans, Water and Magnesium Chloride (511)
Servings per pack
- 250g Tofu – 2.5 serves per pack
- 375g Tofu – 3.75 serves per pack
- 500g Tofu – 5 serves per pack
Serving Size: 100g
Ave Quantity Per Serve
% Daily Intake Per Serving
Ave Quantity Per 100g
|Fat – Total (g)||8.8g||13%||8.8g|
|- Saturated (g)||2.7g||11%||2.7g|
|- Trans (g)||<0.1||-||<0.1|
|- Polyunsaturated (g)||6.9g||-||6.9g|
|- Monounsaturated (g)||3.0g||-||3.0g|
|Nil Detected||-||Nil Detected|
|Carbohydrates – Total (g)||0.3g||<1%||0.3g|
|- Sugars (g)||0.3g||<1%||0.3g|
|- Lactose (g)||Nil Detected||-||Nil Detected|
*Percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700 kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending upon your energy needs
- Certified Organic
- Non GMO
- Cholesterol Free
- Lactose & Dairy Free
- Preservative Free
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Firm Tofu Uses
The advantages to using our firm tofu is the multitude preparation cooking methods. Few ideas on using out Organic Firm Tofu
- Slice into 1cm strips and stir fry with baby bok choy, broccoli, red onion and fresh hokkien noodles
- Dice into 2cm cubes and use in soups, vegetable skewers, curries and salads
- Slice 1cm fillets, encrust with sesame seeds sided with a fresh tossed summer salad.
- Scramble tofu adding fresh parsley, chives, turmeric, salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice into strips, add fresh julienned cucumbers, carrot, alfalfa sprouts combined and folded for a nutritious healthy wrap
To create full flavoured tofu dishes here are some quick tips on marinating tofu.
- Pat dry tofu block of any excess water with paper towel.
- Cut tofu block into desired pieces. Cubed; Strips; Slices. Place tofu into a container, bowl or resealable bag.
- Prepare a simple marinate using soya sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger
- Pour marinate onto the tofu cover and leave for minimum of 15 minutes, the longer you can let the tofu marinate, and the more flavourful it will be.
- Tofu pieces can be dry pan fried for 1 to 2 minutes prior to marinating to extract moister. This will allow more marinate to be absorbed through the tofu.
- Whole block can be marinated but allow a few hours for good absorption.
- Use your reserve marinate for cooking your dish.