Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Pizza - The Nudies
PERFECT FOR THE SELF-ASSURED WHO LIKE TO BARE ALL AND GET CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN, OR SIMPLY THE INDECISIVE WHO WANT A BIT OF EVERYTHING. IT’S PIZZA, JUST HOW YOU LIKE IT!
All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Flour Blend (Corn Starch, Inulin, Hypromellose, Guar Gum, Psyllium, Rice, Maize, Buckwheat, Potato Starch, Quinoa, Powder Sugar), Water, Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast.
|TYPICAL VALUES (AS PREPARED)||Per 100g|
|ENERGY||1083kJ / 257kcal|
|OF WHICH SATURATES||0.9g|
|OF WHICH SUGARS||2.6g|
FROM THE CHILLER
- Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.
- Add your favourite toppings (you can find some of our recipes here)
- Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-14 mins.
Teo's Tip: If the cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you’re good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
FROM THE FREEZER
- Follow the same as above, but I’d suggest leaving your base out for 45 mins prior to cooking.
- Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.
Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It’s never going to be as good!
Nick and Teo met whilst working in The White Rabbit pub in Oxford; Nick was front of house, and Teo a chef. They both realised so many people were looking for a different kind of pizza and didn’t want to feel excluded – they wanted delicious pizza! This is when White Rabbit Pizza was born. It's pizza for everyone to enjoy!