Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Christmas Easy Carve Lamb Leg
Please take note that our Little Farms Christmas Meats are delivered raw/uncooked.
This is a pre-order item. Please take note that you may only checkout other pre-order items in the same cart.
The earliest delivery date you may select is 5 days from your order date. You may select a delivery slot up till 2nd January 2022 and each delivery slot's availability is subjected to capacity.
- Using a sharp knife score the lamb in multiple places.
- Mix all the rub ingredients together and rub into the lamb.
- Leave lamb covered in the fridge for minimum of 1 hour but overnight if possible.
- Heat BBQ or oven to 180C and cook lamb covered gently in foil for 30 mins on indirect heat if using BBQ.
- After 30 mins uncover the lamb and cook for a further 30 mins basting twice during this time.
- Once lamb is cooked to an internal temperature of 54c (for medium rare) remove from the BBQ and recover gently with foil and allow to rest for 10 mins.
- Once rested, baste it with the dressing and serve.
- I would serve this with a nice green salad and maybe some grilled asparagus from our Little Farms fresh produce.
- The longer you leave the lamb marinate the more it will absorb the flavors so try rub it a day in advance
- I prefer to cook my lamb medium rare, but if you like it cooked more then cook it for a few mins longer. A general rule when cooking lamb is 20-25 mins per 500g for rare and 25-30 mins for medium - medium rare
- Don't forget to let your meat rest, one of the most important things when cooking meat
- If cooking on a BBQ then make sure you cook using indirect heat, this means lighting one side of the BBQ and placing meat on the opposite side
Little Farms source the best all natural produce, meats, seafood and dairy from all around the world. They only work with trusted partners and independent producers, and buy directly from farmers whenever possible. Their ethos has always been ‘Freshness Guaranteed’, so you know they are offering you the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious groceries possible.