Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Christmas Butterball Whole Turkey
Please take note that our Little Farms Christmas Meats are delivered raw/uncooked.
This is a pre-order item. Please take note that you may only checkout other pre-order items in the same cart.
The earliest delivery date you may select is 5 days from your order date. You may select a delivery slot up till 2nd January 2022 and each delivery slot's availability is subjected to capacity.
5kg Whole Turkey (Pre-Brined Butterball)
100g Roast Rub – Little Farms Retail
250g House Glaze – Little Farms Recipe
Servings 4-6 | Prep Time 3 hours
1. Dap dry the Whole Turkey and remove all additional fat. Rub the Turkey on all sides with some olive oil. Ensure all corners of the turkey are covered.
2. Assemble the turkey on a roasting pan. You can chop up carrots, celery and onions to put below the roasting pan. This will help to give some nice flavors during the roasting process.
3. Add some white wine or water into the roasting pan to help to give moisture during the long process.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 180C, and roast the turkey for 1.5hours. Brush and bast the turkey with the house glaze during the last 30mins of the roasting process.
5. Turn up the oven heat to 200C to finish off for another 15mins for nice golden-brown color.
6. Finally, glaze the turkey another round and allow to rest for 20mins.
7. Now the turkey is ready to carve and serve!
Little Farms source the best all natural produce, meats, seafood and dairy from all around the world. They only work with trusted partners and independent producers, and buy directly from farmers whenever possible. Their ethos has always been ‘Freshness Guaranteed’, so you know they are offering you the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious groceries possible.