Apply promo code WELCOME20 after sign up to enjoy 20% off first order! | Sign Up Now
Steggles Whole Turkey (Unbrined)
We’re pulling out all the stops with our festive offerings this year!
Little Farms has everything you need to create your ultimate Christmas feast — we’ve selected treats from small and independent farmers, cheesemongers, bakers, and producers. There’s something for every diet and discerning palate. One thing’s for sure — we’re going to do everything we can to help make the holiday season an exceptional one!
We have curated a great selection of sweet and savoury delicacies for you to enjoy!
Recommended for 8-10 pax.
Pre-orders are now available. The first Delivery date is the 1st of November 2023.
Items on this page are all pre-order items.
Please take note that you may only check out other pre-order items in the same cart.
The earliest delivery date you may select is 3 days from your order date. Each delivery slot's availability is subject to capacity.
If you have any questions or requests you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for cooked turkeys you may pre-order them here.
Please take note that our Little Farms Christmas Meats are delivered raw/uncooked and chilled. Do not refreeze.
The Welcome20 Promo Code can't be used for pre-order items including this item.
Our mission is to inspire healthy, happy living in our communities. Our Little Farms branded products are delivered to you together with our handpicked, trusted suppliers. This guarantees that each product is responsibly produced; made with all natural ingredients, no preservatives, and with no chemical additives. We make it easy for you to make healthy choices for you and your family. Trust us that we are your best choice for all-natural, healthy and delicious food.
How to Cook Your Turkey:
- Remove from fridge about 30 minutes before you plan to cook the turkey
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Rub the turkey breast with a little butter or duck fat.
- Put the turkey, breast down, in the roasting tray. This is because most of the fat is in the back of the turkey, so this allows the fat to percolate through the breast meat
- Keep the oven at 200 degrees for the first 30 minutes, then turn the oven down to 180 for the remaining cooking time (2 hours & 15 minutes).
- Make sure you baste the turkey at least once
- Turn the turkey the right way up for the last 30 minutes to brown, basting again first
- To see if the turkey is ready, use a meat thermometer. The temperature of the middle of the breast should read 70 degrees
- Whilst you are completing everything else, let the Turkey rest in the tray tented with tinfoil. You can let it for up to an hour; it won’t get cold, especially here in Singapore!