Looking for a quick lunch recipe? Mekhala Living's warm potato salad with roasted sesame garlic-yoghurt dressing is your fix. This 10 minute recipe (see recipe below) is easy to make, great to pack for lunch at work, and is Gluten-Free.
Craving to try it out? Shop the recipe here.
The humble potato is vastly underrated in regards to its nutritional benefits. Due to the increased interest in foods that are low-carb or low-glycemic index, the potato has unjustly earned a bad reputation because of its starchy makeup, leading many to believe that it should be cut out of the diet altogether.
However, this nutrient-dense tuber is, in fact, packed with a variety of vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals that ward off disease and benefit human health.*
*Source: Medical News Today
Warm Potato Salad with a Roasted Sesame Garlic-Greek Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
- 500g Cocktail Potatoes
- 130g Yoghurt
- 3-4 tbsp Mekhala “Organic Roasted Sesame Garlic Sauce/Dressing/Dip”
- 2 stalks Spring Onion, chopped
- Gently boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender, then drain and leave to cool slightly.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the yoghurt, Mekhala Organic Roasted Sesame Garlic Sauce and most of the spring onion (reserve a small handful).
- Toss the slightly cooled potatoes in the yoghurt dressing, and top with the remaining chopped spring onion. Serve!