Apply promo code WELCOME20 after sign up to enjoy 20% off first order! | Sign Up Now
White Wine - Uno di Uno Vermentino Puglia IGT
The grapes are soft-pressed and the must obtained ferments for 15/20 days at a controlled temperature, 15/17 °C, in stainless steel tanks. The wine is then stored at 18/20 °C in stainless steel tanks until the bottling time.
- Straw yellow with green reflections
- Fruity aromas, notes of cedar and white peach, apricot and apple
- On the palate it is warm with a well balanced acidity
- Ideal for enhancing Mediterranean dishes based on fish and shellfish
- SERVING. TEMP.: 10/12 °C
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% Vol
Established in 1928, Botter uses grapes from native vines for a multi-territorial approach, spanning the whole of Italy from the North to the South. From the wines of Veneto to those of Sicily and Apulia, their selection traces out a map of Italian oenological culture and taste.
- Grapes: Verementino
- Appellatation: PUGLIA IG
CLIMATE: The climate is warm and temperate, with significant rainfall all year round. During the summer the African winds cause rapid and marked rise of the thermometer and high temperature variation