Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Sponge Cloths - Scandi Leaves
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colour ways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan. For the minimalist home, Scandi Leaves features our signature leaf pattern in dove grey and white.
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
Ever Eco's story begins back in 2013 when they became aware of the single-use plastic epidemic. They looked closely at the products they used everyday and set about finding sustainable alternatives.
Their flagship product, Stainless Steel Drinking Straws were the first of their kind on the Australian market and continue to be one of their best-sellers to this day.
They are passionate about making this world a better place and their goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to their planet. They also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Their philosophy is to choose well and make it last.