Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Reusable Silicon Baking Mat
A reusable alternative to baking paper, our non-stick silicone baking mats are oven safe and ideal for lining trays and sheet pans.
Did you know that baking paper cannot be recycled or composted due to the non-stick coating? Reusable silicone mats are a staple to help reduce waste in the kitchen.
- Made from premium FDA-approved food grade silicone
- Non stick surface reduces the amount of oil required
- 30 x 40cm rectangle shape to fit standard baking trays
- Use as a non-stick surface for rolling pastry or kneading dough
- Charcoal grey colour helps keep your mat looking in tip top condition for longer
- Oven safe up to 250'c
- Fridge, freezer and microwave safe
- Wash and dry before first use
- For best results, wipe clean straight after use and wash in hot soapy water by hand or in top rack of dishwasher
- Do not expose to sharp objects or cut directly on mat
Ever Eco's story begins back in 2013 when they became aware of the single-use plastic epidemic. They looked closely at the products they used everyday and set about finding sustainable alternatives.
Their flagship product, Stainless Steel Drinking Straws were the first of their kind on the Australian market and continue to be one of their best-sellers to this day.
They are passionate about making this world a better place and their goal is to inspire people to live a healthier life while raising awareness of sustainable options that are kinder to their planet. They also believe that living a low waste lifestyle shouldn't be difficult or expensive. Their philosophy is to choose well and make it last.