Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Christmas Boneless Lamb Shoulder
Please take note that our Little Farms Christmas Meats are delivered raw/uncooked.
This is a pre-order item. Please take note that you may only checkout other pre-order items in the same cart.
The earliest delivery date you may select is 5 days from your order date. You may select a delivery slot up till 2nd January 2022 and each delivery slot's availability is subjected to capacity.
- Preheat the oven to 180-190°C, 350-375°F, Gas Mark 4-5.
- Place the joint on a chopping board and season on both sides with salt, pepper and ground cinnamon. Spread the stuffing mixture evenly over the joint, but do not over fill. Roll up and secure with butcher’s string or elasticated meat bands.
- Place the joint on a metal rack in a large non-stick roasting tin, and drizzle with the olive oil. Cover and roast in a preheated oven for the preferred, calculated cooking time. Shape any remaining stuffing into small balls and roast separately in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the lamb with your favourite sides like crushed potatoes, roasted butternut squash and seasonal vegetables.
- Use any bone-in lamb joint and cook the stuffing separately. Works well using a mini-joint.
Little Farms source the best all natural produce, meats, seafood and dairy from all around the world. They only work with trusted partners and independent producers, and buy directly from farmers whenever possible. Their ethos has always been ‘Freshness Guaranteed’, so you know they are offering you the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious groceries possible.