Apply promo code WELCOME20 after signing up to enjoy 20% off your first order! | Sign Up Now
Christmas Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
Please take note that our Little Farms Christmas Meats are delivered raw/uncooked.
This is a pre-order item. Please take note that you may only checkout other pre-order items in the same cart.
The earliest delivery date you may select is 5 days from your order date. You may select a delivery slot up till 2nd January 2022 and each delivery slot's availability is subjected to capacity.
2-2.5kg Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
200g House Glaze – Little Farms Recipe
Servings 4-6 | Prep Time 35mins | Total Time 50mins
1. The roulade has already been cooked. (This is a preparation that involves a vacuum sealed roulade that is slowly cooked in temperature controlled water, which helps to contain the juice of the Turkey Breast. Please keep the Turkey Roulade in the chiller for storage. When you need to cook, put the packet under ambient temperature before reheating.)
2. To cook & reheat the roulade. Take the sealed packet of roulade and submerge into a pot of water over gentle heat. We recommend 70-80Degree. Allow the roulade to be brought to warm temperature if you just brought it out from the fridge. We recommend this step to avoid the center of the roulade still being cold if the packet is just out from the chiller.
3. Unpack the roulade from the vacuum bag and assemble it on a roasting pan. Glaze the roulade with Little Farms house glaze in 10-minute intervals using a brush.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 - 190C. Roast the roulade for 10 – 15 mins, and keep basting it with the house glaze for nice coating over all sides of the roulade.
5. Allow the roulade to rest for 10 minutes, and then it’s ready to carve & serve!
Little Farms source the best all natural produce, meats, seafood and dairy from all around the world. They only work with trusted partners and independent producers, and buy directly from farmers whenever possible. Their ethos has always been ‘Freshness Guaranteed’, so you know they are offering you the freshest, healthiest, and most delicious groceries possible.